About FISH.ARMY Member Rewards System
1. How do I enrol in the FISH.ARMY Member Rewards System Program?
The following Personal and Business basic memberships are eligible to earn FISH.ARMY Member Rewards System points and are automatically enrolled in the Program:
Register as a new member and your virtual wallet is automatically created.
For more information or questions regarding FISH.ARMY Member Rewards System please contact Admin: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Can I enrol my Business in the Membership Rewards Program?
Yes, provided your company allows it. Please talk to your Program Administrator to see if your company allows you to participate in the FISH.ARMY Member Rewards System
3. Does it cost anything to become a member?
No. There’s no fee to join and no ongoing membership fee. Just make one qualifying post or comment per calendar month to keep your membership active.
4. When does my membership expire?
Your membership is valid as long as you make a qualifying posts and comments each calendar month. If no such action is made in a calendar year, your points will be cashed out and reward certificates will be issued in $5 increments. Any points remaining under $5 will be forfeited.
5. How do I earn points?
If you are a standard FISH.ARMY Network member or business member, you’ll earn points for every post or comment made in the Members Zone and you can earn points from certain purchases made in the catalog.
6. How do I keep track of my points?
Sign in to your account to check your points and account activity under the “wallet” link or tab. Contact us if you have questions about your points or membership.
7. What can I get for my points?
Your points give you access to a wide range of exciting Rewards that are listed in the Member Rewards Catalog and throughout the FISH.ARMY Network website. You can enjoy a selection of top-brand new and used merchandise, as well as a variety of gift cards and certificates redeemable at approved vendors, and open locked pay per view articles, tutorials and DIY content.
Each Member that participates in the Program is assigned an opening balance with reward points, which actions on our system reward any new points available to the Member wallet where the points are accumulated. Different actions have different Reward point values, for example, some actions add points to the wallet while others will minus or charge points from the wallet.
Please login to your account to view the many redemption options available to you.
8. Do my points expire?
Points do not expire unless you do not make a qualifying posts or comments within a calendar year. If no such action is made in a calendar year, your points will be cashed out and reward certificates will be issued in $5 increments. Any points remaining under $5 will be forfeited. If your account is terminated for any reason, you will forfeit all points. Keep in mind that reward certificates do expire. See the expiration date on each certificate.
9. What happens to my points when I delete a post or comment?
A portion of the points you earned for those posts or comments will be deducted from your FISH.ARMY Network “Wallet” account.
10. Can anyone else use my points?
As the Basic Member, you are the only person who can redeem the points in your FISH.ARMY Member Rewards System Account.
11. Can my family or friends use my membership so I’ll earn extra points?
No. Memberships are non-transferable and are only valid for use by the person whose name is given upon registration.
12. Why were points taken from my account?
You may lose points in the following circumstances:
– if you do not make any posts, comments or purchases over long periods of time or if you delete any content, images, video or comments
– if you cancel your FISH.ARMY Network Membership
– if we cancel your FISH.ARMY Network Membership
– if your Points Account Wallet is cancelled
– if your company cancels your FISH.ARMY Network Membership
You can request we return lost points. It is ultimately our decision and we may agree to return lost points if:
– your Membership and all Linked Memberships are in good standing;
– you make your request to return lost points within 3 months of the date of the FISH.ARMY Member Rewards System showing the points removed; and
– you pay the reinstatement fee
13. Where can I find Rewards items?
Login to your account above and access the Member Rewards Catalog to start redeeming!
14. How do I change my contact information?
Sign in at https://fish.army select Catalog, My Account, then My Profile. Once there, you can add or update your address and other contact information.
15. How do I cancel my membership?
Contact Member Services at https://fish.army/fish-army-contact/.
16. Will my membership information be shared with other companies?
17. Why do you need my e-mail address?
By providing an e-mail address, we are able to send you earned Reward Certificate(s) via e-mail in accordance with the Program Rules. With your consent, we may also let you know about new product releases, upcoming promotions, exclusive offers, contests, and special events.
18. Why do I need a password?
Your password is your personal code that lets you access all member features of this site.
19. What if I forget my password?
No problem. Go to the login page at https://fish.army and select “Recover Password?” in the left column. If you have problems, contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
20. What if I don’t have an e-mail address?
Most people have some kind of e-mail account these days, whether for personal use or work. Currently, members must supply an e-mail address in order for us to send earned Reward Notice(s) and updates via e-mail in accordance with the Program Rules.
If you do not have an e-mail address, we recommend you set up a free web-based e-mail account with, for example, Gmail, Yahoo or Microsoft, and supply that address in your profile.